CONTACT PRIVACY INC. TERMS OF SERVICE
- The following terms and conditions will apply if you subscribe to the Contact Privacy Inc.'s Whois Privacy Service:
- Contact Privacy Inc. Customer ####, where #### is an individual customer identification number which is unique per domain name, shall appear as the Registrant and Contacts name(s); (ii) Tucows Domains Inc.'s ("Tucows") postal address and a Tucows assigned email address and telephone number shall appear on behalf of the Registrant and the Contact(s); (iii) The primary and secondary nameservers shall be those designated by the Registrant; (iv) The original date of registration and the expiration of each domain name; (v) Tucows Domains Inc. will be identified as the registrar of record.
- You understand and agree that the Registrant and Contact Information that you have provided will be kept on file. You further agree and warrant that you will ensure that the Whois Information is true, accurate and up to date.
- You will retain complete control over the domain name and its registration records and may suspend and reinstate the Whois Privacy Service at your discretion.
- The Whois Privacy Service may be used with both new and existing domain name registrations. You may use the Whois Privacy Service with respect to a domain name that has been transferred but it will only commence after the transfer has been completed. If you wish to transfer the domain name to a different registrar, the Whois Privacy Service must be disabled in order to initiate the transfer.
- We will send all obligatory renewal and transfer related messages to the Contacts you have designated.
- Communications Forwarding. Communications received with respect to a particular domain name registration will be handled as follows: (i) We will forward to you or a Contact all correspondence received by registered mail or traceable courier. This information may be opened, scanned and emailed to you or your Contact. Regular postal mail will be discarded or returned to sender at our discretion. (ii) Email correspondence will be forwarded, only if submitted via the contactprivacy.com website, to the address as it appears in Tucows records. (iii) A voice mail message will advise all callers that inbound messages will not be accepted; calls will be directed to the contactprivacy.com web site where written messages will be forwarded according to your instructions. (iv) We will only be responsible for forwarding communications where our details have appeared in the whois and when your Whois Information is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Right to Suspend and Disable. We shall have the right, at our sole discretion and without liability to you or any of your Contacts, suspend or cancel your domain name and to reveal Registrant and Contact Whois Information in certain circumstances, including but not limited to the following: (i) when required by law; (ii) in the good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to further determination of an alleged breach of a law; (iii) to comply with a legal process served upon Tucows; (iv) to resolve any and all third party claims including but not limited to ICANN's or a Registry's dispute resolution policy; (v) to avoid financial loss or legal liability (v) to avoid financial loss or legal liability; (vi) if we believe that you or one of your Contacts is using the Whois Privacy Service to conceal involvement with illegal, illicit, objectionable or harmful activities; or (vii) to transmit SPAM, viruses, worms or other harmful computer programs.
- You understand and agree that, in the event that we receive a formal complaint, notice of claim or UDRP, that we will have the right to disable the Whois Privacy Service pending final disposition of the matter.
- Abuse.. To report abuse of a domain name using the Contact Privacy Inc. service, or to report infringements of rights of trademarks or other rights of third parties, please contact email@example.com.
- Support. General technical support is available via e-mail. For support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.